Advantages and disadvantages of acrylic sheet design for shower room
With society's rapid development, people's lives are becoming more and more stressful. Who doesn't want to take a relaxing bath in the shower room when you come home after a busy day? So acrylic sheet design for a shower room is chosen by more and more people. So today, we will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of acrylic sheet design for shower room for you.
1. advantages of acrylic sheet design for shower room.
(1) Non-toxic and harmless. In the acrylic sheet design for shower room, the acrylic sheet is made of a PMMA plastic material made of the bathtub, acrylic bathtub body by the surface layer (acrylic layer) and the inner layer (glass fibre resin reinforced layer) composite. This plastic itself is non-toxic and harmless.
(2) acrylic sheet design for shower room has a good self-healing function. When we accidentally damage the surface of the acrylic sheet, then it is not necessary to worry. As long as you make the scratch is not very deep, then the bathtub will return to its original appearance.
(3) lightweight. Acrylic sheet design for shower room, the texture of acrylic sheet is relatively light, so it is very easy to disassemble and carry; if we choose other materials (such as tile or cast iron), then whether it is handling or installation is more troublesome, and you also need to think carefully about the installation position before installation and Consequences.
(4) Good surface finish. People in the shower are in a more relaxed state. The body will automatically help me to exclude some stains. The acrylic sheet surface is smooth, and dirt is difficult to adsorb. The cleaning will also be very convenient, do not need too much engineering, gently wipe on it, and the Acrylic sheet colour uniformity, a smooth surface accidentally collided with, will not be very painful. In terms of colour, acrylic sheet is not only white but there are also colour series.
2. disadvantages of acrylic sheet design for shower room.
(1) acrylic sheet will show oxidation yellow. As a plastic product, an acrylic sheet is susceptible to oxidation yellowing, and poor quality is easy, so we must select carefully when buying.
(2) Acrylic sheet is light in weight, has low-pressure resistance and is easy to break. Acrylic bathtubs are light in weight, so they do not have good pressure resistance and are more likely to break. If the surface is scratched, it is easy to hide dirt after scratching. The use of time is not too long to regularly clean or replace.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of acrylic sheet design for shower rooms, I hope these can be useful for your purchase and use.